As your pup ages, he can begin to experience hip and joint pain. Give him some relief with CBD Living Pet Mobility Support CBD Soft Chews, which combine CBD, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes with a delicious bacon flavor your dog will crave. Each treat contains 10 mg CBD. Suitable for all canines.
Glucosamine HCL is an anti-inflammatory used by the joints to stop the destruction of cartilage and make new cartilage components.*
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a natural supplement commonly used as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant for dogs with arthritis and some cancers.*
Turmeric may help dogs dealing with osteoarthritis mobility issues and can boost your dog's immune system and improve skin and coat condition.*
Clinically Documented strain Pediococcus Acidilactici NRRL B-50517 aids digestion and provides immune support in dogs.*
DigeZyme® is a unique blend of enzymes (Amylase, Lactase, Lipase, Protease, and Cellulase) that can promote a feeling of satiety in dogs.*
Inulin FOS is a natural fiber that helps promote the growth of beneficial microorganisms for a well-balanced intestinal ecosystem in dogs.*
CBD Living Pet Mobility Support CBD Soft Chews are intended for canine use only. Do not administer to cats.
Unlike giving human CBD products to your pet, CBD Living Pet products are specially designed to solve problems uniquely suited to animals. From tinctures to chews, gel caps, and salves, CBD Living Pet products are an all-natural way to help your pets manage anxiety, pain & inflammation, and more.*
HOW TO USE
- Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Give product up to 3 times daily.
- Recommended dosages:
- Small dogs (10-30 pounds): 1/2 chew
- Medium dogs (30-50 pounds): 1 chew
- Large dogs (50-70 pounds): 2 chews
- Extra-Large Dogs (70-90 pounds): 3 chews
- Each 7.9 oz (225 g) bag contains 300 mg of broad spectrum nano hemp extract CBD (approximately 30 servings)
- A typical serving (1 chew) of CBD Living Pet Calming CBD Soft Chews for Dogs contains 10 mg of CBD.
- For canine use only.
- Consult with veterinary professional in case of accidental overdose.
- Discontinue use immediately if new or worsening symptoms occur.
Where Shipping is Always FREE!